ICT Support Technician
Seventh-day Adventist Schools (Greater Sydney) Limited
Seventh-day Adventist Schools (Greater Sydney) is seeking applications for a full-time ICT Support Technician. The successful applicant will join a passionate team committed to providing quality technology solutions, contributing to a Christ-centred learning community that will inspire, develop and engage students and staff to enable them to achieve their full potential.
Seventh-day Adventist Schools (Greater Sydney) is committed to child safety by providing a safe culture, safe operations, and a safe environment.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Providing front-line ICT support to staff and students. Major areas of responsibility include:
- Hardware and software support of Windows, Mac and iPad devices.
- Support of audio-visual equipment such as projectors.
- Basic network configuration and troubleshooting.
- Basic support of electronic building security systems.
- Contributing to project planning and implementation and to systems maintenance tasks.
Essential requirements of the job include:
- The ability to travel throughout the Greater Sydney Adventist schools. This position is primarily focussed on western and south-western Sydney, however travel to other locations will also be required. Out of hours work may be required at times.
- At least one year of experience in an ICT support role.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high work output with minimal supervision.
- A valid NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC).
The successful applicant will also be required to confirm full COVID-19 vaccination status prior to Seventh-day Adventist Schools (Greater Sydney) Limited finalising the appointment.
Only those with a legal right to work in Australia may apply, and the appointing body reserves the right to fill this position at its discretion and to close applications early.
Desirable experience and qualifications
- Access to own transport and a current drivers licence.
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- ICT industry certifications relevant to technologies used by Greater Sydney Adventist Schools (Microsoft 365 Suite, Microsoft Windows, macOS, iPadOS, hardware support certificate such as A+, network qualifications such as Network+, etc).
- ICT operations management qualifications (e.g. ITIL v3, etc).
Expressions of Interest
Applications can be emailed to [email protected]. Applications should include a letter of application and a current résumé with a minimum of three referees including contact details. Applications close at 5:00pm on Monday, 11 April 2022.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.