Receptionist and Personal Assistant for Youth Ministries and Communications
Seventh-day Adventist Church (Northern Australian Conference) Limited
The Northern Australian Conference is seeking an enthusiastic and competent person to join our team to fill the role of Receptionist and to provide support to the Youth Ministries Department and Communication Director.
This full-time position in sunny Townsville commencing as soon as possible, requires someone who is self-motivated, well organised, has a high level of computer skills, and excellent written and oral communication. Graphic design skills would be an advantage.
1. Must be a practicing baptised member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church with a strong commitment to its
2. Must be able to liaise with the general public in a pleasant and professional manner and respect
3. Experience commensurate with the position would be highly regarded.
4. Qualifications and/or relevant experience in a similar role.
5. Good understanding of Microsoft Office Suite (in particular Outlook, Word and Excel) and social media.
6. Current drivers licence and transportation
1. Highly developed communication skills
3. Able to work unsupervised
4. Working effectively with fellow staff and volunteers as a team
5. Graphic design skills and familiarity with InDesign
Please email your application to Jeffrey Masengi at [email protected]
Applications must include:
- your resume,
- covering letter addressing the criteria above, and
- two work related referees.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia.
The Northern Australian Conference reserves the right to fill the role prior to the Close of Applications Date.
Chief Financial Officer and General Secretary
PO Box 51
AITKENVALE QLD 4814
Phone: +61 7 4779 3988
Email: [email protected]
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.