Faith FM Radio Content Production Assistant
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for a Production Assistant to join our dynamic Faith FM team at the Seventh-day Adventist Church (AUC) Limited. The role incorporates support for both the Faith FM Producer, and regional teams in the creation of quality Australian radio content. While having experience and skills in the areas of radio and broadcasting is viewed favourably, we also value an aptitude and ability to learn on the go and grow into the role. Flexibility is prized, along with the capacity to adapt and evolve as part of a dynamic and multi-disciplinary Faith FM team.
- Be a practicing baptised member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church with a strong commitment to its mission. This would incorporate an active relationship with Jesus Christ characterised by a deep desire for worship and service to God.
- A strong connection with God and open to God’s leading and new ideas.
- Must have, and maintain eligibility for, a valid Working with Children Check (Employee) or equivalent, meet Adsafe requirements and other applicable requirements of this position (such as Covid-19 vaccination evidence).
- Must have some experience with audio editing, audio production equipment, or relevant experience in comparable skills.
- Ability to produce a variety of pre-recorded radio content for broadcast, in consultation with the Faith FM Content and Promotions Manager.
- A working knowledge of the Seventh-day Adventist Church (Union, Conferences, and local churches) in Australia – particularly in relation to the Faith FM radio ministry – would be highly regarded.
- Must be able to keep confidences and work with integrity when liaising with team members and external people in a pleasant and professional manner and a positive attitude that is representative of the Church.
- Formal training and/or demonstrated experience in an any of the following: radio production, broadcasting, media, communication, journalism, or another related field would be highly regarded, but is not required.
- Some flexibility in working hours, by negotiation, may be required based on production needs.
If you have a heart for ministry and love the idea of working in radio evangelism, then this job might be perfect for you! Simply reach out to Melissa Hill at, [email protected], for the position description and application details.
An expression of interest email should include the following:
- A Cover Letter addressing the Selection Criteria
- Recent CV or Resumé
- Three work-related referees
- Contact details of your local Seventh-day Adventist Church pastor.
NB: This position is performed at our office premises, and as such, we require evidence of meeting vaccination requirements. Please also note that only those who already have a legal right to work in Australia may apply, and the appointing body reserves the right to fill this position at its discretion and to close applications early.
We look forward to receiving your application details in due course.
To apply for this job email your details to AUCHR@adventist.org.au.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.