Personal Care Attendant – Caloundra
Seventh-day Adventist Aged Care (South Queensland) Ltd t/a Adventist Retirement Plus
A vacancy exists for an experienced Personal Care Assistant at our Caloundra Adventist Retirement Village. This role provides care for residents in our 48 bed ageing-in-place residence.
If you are genuinely seeking work in the Aged Care industry and are reliable and passionate about making a difference, then we need to talk to you:
- Flexible, RECENT experience necessary, includes all shifts.
- Ability to work day/night/evenings and weekends.
- You will be responsible for the provision of resident centred care under the direction of the registered nurse and other domestic duties to the Care Manager.
- Certificate III in Aged Care or Community Aged Care or working towards it (or equivalent)
- Experience in dementia care desirable.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in delivery of contemporary Aged Care.
- Computer literacy with good written and oral skills.
- Must be an Australian Resident/Have Residency.
- Consent to a criminal record check (police check).
- Attend a functional assessment.
- Influenza and Covid-19 vaccination evidence.
Ensure your resume is up to date including two nominated referees for reference checks and your cover letter addresses the requirements above before hitting “Apply Now”
Shortlisting will commence immediately.
All short listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and will be required to attend to a functional assessment.
Please note only those who have the legal right to work in Australia may apply. The appointing body reserves the right to fill this vacancy at its discretion and to close applications early.
To apply, please forward your cover letter and resume with two (2) suitable referees’ details for reference checks to:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.