FIFO Registered Nurse
SDA Aged Care (South Queensland) Ltd - Adventist Retirement Plus
Casual / permanent part time, and be prepared to work all shifts including night shifts as required.
Exciting opportunity for capable registered nurse to work as part of our team at our beautiful Yeppoon Aged Care facility. This opportunity enables the successful applicant a role with many advantages including:
- Excellent remuneration
- Negotiable fly in and fly out intervals back to Brisbane will be negotiated at time of interview
As the successful applicant you will possess the following essential attributes, skills and qualifications:
- Diploma, Bachelor degree in Nursing.
- Current AHPRA Registered Nurse registration.
- National Police Aged Care Check clearance.
- Australian Citizenship or residency.
- Two (2) employer reference checks.
- Good knowledge of Care Plans and ACFI.
- Contemporary clinical practical experience in aged care and clinical decision making skills.
- Preferred Post Graduate certification or competency in Palliative, Dementia or Medical Care.
- Ability to demonstrate sound leadership, Supervisory and Mentor abilities.
- Ability to act as a positive role model and demonstrate the values of Adventist Retirement Plus.
- Understanding of Accreditation in Residential aged care and the Aged Care Funding instrument
- Ongoing professional development and working with CQI and audits.
- Consent to a criminal record check (police check).
- Attend a functional assessment.
- Up to date Influenza and Covid-19 vaccination (evidence of these is required).
If the opportunity to stay, play and work on the beautiful central Queensland coast interests you please contact Matt Nisbet.
If you think you meet the selection criteria and you have the relevant qualifications, please forward your application with resume including two nominated referees and evidence of current AHPRA registration before hitting “Apply Now”
Please note only those who have the legal right to work in Australia may apply, and the appointing body reserves the right to fill this vacancy at its discretion and to close applications early.
or APPLY DIRECTLY through our website by visiting our careers’ page: www.arplus.org.au
Shortlisting will commence immediately.
All short listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and will be required to attend to a functional assessment.
- Executive Care Manager – Matt Nisbet
- 150 Rockhampton Road, Yeppoon Qld 4703
- P 07 3218 7777
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.