Registered Nurse – Supported Living Home Care – Victoria Point
SDA Aged Care (South Queensland) Ltd - Adventist Retirement Plus
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to join our home care clinical team. Casual with view to Permanent Part-time.
A vacancy exists for an experienced Registered Nurse at our home care service based at Victoria Point. This role provides care and clinical management for home care package consumers living independently in their own homes.
As the successful applicant you will possess the following essential attributes, skills and qualifications:
- Diploma, Bachelor degree in Nursing.
- Current AHPRA Registered Nurse registration.
- National Police Aged Care Check clearance.
- Valid work visa.
- Two (2) employer reference checks.
- Contemporary clinical practical experience in aged care and current clinical decision making skills.
- Ability to demonstrate sound leadership, Supervisory and Mentor abilities.
- Ability to act as a positive role model and demonstrate the values of Adventist Retirement Plus.
- Consent to a criminal record check (police check).
- Attend a functional assessment.
- Current Influenza and Covid-19 vaccination evidence.
Applications will need to address the criteria listed above, with attached resume and cover letter including two (2) suitable referees’ details for reference checks.
Please note only those who have the legal right to work in Australia may apply, and the appointing body reserves the right to fill this vacancy at its discretion and to close applications early.
Shortlisting will commence immediately.
All short listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and will be required to attend to a functional assessment.
Supported Living Manager
571 Cleveland-Redland Bay Road
Victoria Point QLD
P (07) 3051 0628
or apply directly via our careers page, www.arplus.org.au
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.