Personal Care Attendant – Wisteria Lodge (Melody Park)
SDA Aged Care (South Queensland) Ltd - Adventist Retirement Plus
About the role:
Personal Care Attendant, located in Nerang.
Casual shifts available – Morning, Afternoon and Night shifts
- You genuinely enjoy assisting elderly people, have a regard and understanding of the older generation and want to make a difference to their lives
- Completed a Certificate III in Ageing or Individual Support (or equivalent)
- Nursing students are welcome to apply
- Previous experience in similar role in aged care is preferable
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adapt to changing needs
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work day/night/evenings and weekends.
- Experience in dementia care desirable
- Must have Australian Citizenship or residency
- Consent to a criminal record check (police check)/Current National Police Check
- Current CPR certificate is preferable
- Attend a functional assessment.
- Covid-19 vaccination evidence
Adventist Retirement Plus has a longstanding fifty-year history in providing retirement living accommodation and aged care services across several retirement communities in South Queensland. Previously known as Adventist Aged Care, we are a not-for-profit organisation that remains committed to excellence in care and services provision for the elderly. With consistent growth and reinvestment, we are continuing to refine and redefine our services to keep pace with the needs of residents and changing needs of the industry.
Ready to apply for your new career with Adventist Retirement Plus?
Ensure your resume is up to date including two (2) suitable referees’ details for reference checks and your cover letter addresses the requirements above before hitting “Apply Now”
Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note only those who have the legal right to work in Australia may apply. The appointing body reserves the right to fill this vacancy at its discretion and to close applications early.
- Facility Manager
- 261 Gilston Road
- Nerang QLD
- P 07 5557 1777
- F 07 5557 1700
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.