Videographer/Editor – Television
Hope Channel New Zealand
A Christian Lifestyle TV channel broadcasting in New Zealand
Hope Channel Television and Bible School is wholly owned and operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church in the South Pacific and currently broadcast on Freeview channel 27 and SKY channel 204.
Hope Channel New Zealand (HCNZ) is looking for a suitable person to fill the role of Videographer/Editor. This is a full-time role based in Howick, Auckland.
We have a great team of passionate people who love helping the Church effectively share the love of God with our communities.
If you see yourself as part of this team and have a passion for visual media.
If you can manage multiple tasks well and give great attention to detail.
If you have excellent English and communication skills and are self-motivated, then you should apply for this position.
As a Videographer/Editor, you will:
Plan, shoot, develop and edit video content to capture the spirit of the brief.
Prepare to film both on set and on location.
Input soundtrack, music, dialogue, graphics, and effects to video.
Ensure the finished video aligns with the brief and content strategy.
Maintain equipment to a high standard.
Assist with other duties as assigned from time to time.
· Be a practising Christian with a well-established understanding of and a strong commitment to the mission of HCNZ and the broader media ministry of the Seventh Day Adventist (SDA) Church. This would incorporate an active relationship with Jesus Christ characterised by a deep desire for worship and service to God.
· Have a thorough understanding of the core beliefs of the SDA Church
· Excellent computer literacy and proficiency with postproduction and editing software such as Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, and Premiere
· Proficiency with Sony camera equipment and video work
· Have a deep understanding of the creative process and visual storytelling and a keen interest in film and video editing.
· Be able to work without supervision but also work well as part of a team.
This is a full-time position.
All applicants must hold the necessary immigration requirements to be able to live and work in New Zealand and will need to show proof thereof to be considered for the position. Applicants not fulfilling this requirement cannot be considered for this role.
Please email your application outlining why you are passionate about this role, including your CV, to [email protected]
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.