Personal Assistant to AUC Director/s (full-time or part-time)
Australian Union Conference
About Personal Assistants
The Seventh-day Adventist Church (AUC) Limited is looking for efficient and effective individuals to join our national office as Personal Assistants. PAs are the first point of contact for their respective departments and are representatives of the Church in the wider community. As such, PAs must be practicing baptised members of the Church with a strong commitment to its mission and values, demonstrated by active church engagement.
The successful person/s will be assisting in a broad range of ways to support the ministry of the various departments. Such activities require this individual to have good time management and problem-solving skills as well as being dependable and self-motivated. Excellence in written and verbal skills are required for communicating with stakeholders, coordinating meetings and managing confidential information. Proficiency with technology and social media fluency for advertising and communications would be highly regarded.
Each of the following ministry areas require administrative support and have the flexibility of combining two or more positions to match your availability to provide a work-life balance. We are currently seeking Personal Assistants for these Ministry Directors:
- Associate Ministerial Association Secretary – Part-time 8 hrs/week
- Personal Ministries – Part-time 8 hrs/week
- Sabbath School and Stewardship Ministries – Part-time 12 hrs/week
- Women and Family Ministries – Part-time 8 hrs/week
The Seventh-day Adventist Church (Australian Union Conference) Ltd office is the administrative headquarters of the church. We exist to facilitate effective leadership, provide administrative support, and deliver quality resources and services to enhance the ministry of our conferences and institutions in proclaiming the everlasting gospel in the context of the three angels’ messages of Revelation 14. The focus of this office as a Christian organisation is the spreading of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and service to the community.
Expressions of Interest
If this part-time administrative role is the perfect fit for you, then we would love to hear from you! Please contact us at [email protected] for the full Position Description, then send a follow up email through with the following included:
- A Cover Letter addressing the Selection Criteria
- Recent CV or Resumé
- Three work-related referees
- Contact details of your Seventh-day Adventist Church pastor.
- NB: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, and only those who hold current Australian work rights will be considered for this position. The appointing body reserves the right to fill this position at its discretion and close applications early.
We look forward to receiving your application details.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.