Audio Video Production Manager
We produce church media content to make sharing Jesus simple.
Are you looking to create captivating audiovisual experiences that leave a lasting impact? Are you a master of organisation, a technical wizard, a creative genius, a manager who excels at fostering a positive and productive working environment? Look no further! Adventist Media is looking for an AV Production Manager to lead the AV Production team in creating audiovisual assets to make sharing Jesus simple. If this is you, why not contact us by emailing <[email protected]> for a copy of the full Job Description.
Some benefits we offer:
- Hybrid working arrangement
- Flexible workplace including participation in a RDO scheme
- Competitive compensation
- Thirty per cent discount for children studying in the Adventist education system
- Professional Development
- Inclusive culture
- Employee Well-being
- Free parking
Specifically, Adventist Media is looking for someone with the following Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
1. Practising baptised member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church with a strong commitment to its mission and culture. This would incorporate an active relationship with Jesus Christ characterised by a deep desire for worship and service to God.
2. Be eligible to hold a missionary license/credential with the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
3. Proven high degree of knowledge of Seventh-day Adventist Biblical and doctrinal beliefs and culture with a demonstrated passion for the mission of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
4. Hold appropriate formal education qualification in screen, video, film, media or other related area and at least eight years minimum experience in an edit/post house/agency.
5. Deep understanding of the technical processes involved in television production, including camera, lighting, sound and editing.
6. Strong IT skills and knowledge of the relevant editing software: Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop. Advanced analytical and strong problem-solving skills with proven ability to conceptualise ideas demonstrated in taking an idea for a production from concept development all the way through to project completion on time and on budget.
7. Strong scheduling, budgeting and financial skills to manage the budget of a film production.
8. Project Management qualifications or demonstrated experience in managing a number of projects simultaneously that meet set deadlines.
9. Proven highly developed and effective communication skills and the ability to build relationships, work and interact effectively – with diplomacy and sensitivity – with all members of the production team, clients, talents, video professionals and other contributors and members of the public.
10. Proven ability to manage a department’s budget and the team including implementing the performance development plan.
11. Proven strong attention to detail with a methodical approach to work.
The appointing body reserves the right to fill this position at its discretion and to close applications early. Only those who have a legal right to work in Australia may apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.