Director of Care – Aged Care
Adventist Aged Care Wahroonga
Caring with Compassion and Dignity
Adventist Aged Care Sydney is currently looking for an experienced Director of Care/ Facility Manager at our Wahroonga site, a 94 bedded facility. We are an innovative and well-respected Aged Care provider who focuses on continuing to achieve the best outcomes possible for our residents and our staff. We have exceptional accreditation history and a great reputation with the accreditation agency.
About the Role: As the Director of Care, you will be responsible for the ongoing, successful management of all aspects of care, while maintaining the mission and values of the organization. We are looking for a candidate with solid aged care background, strong clinical skills, and the ability to oversee quality, who acts with empathy, and is proactive in staff management.
• Qualified Registered Nurse with current AHPRA Registration with minimum 5 years Australian Nursing experience in Aged Care
• Current role as Care Manager or Deputy Care manager is preferable
• Strong management skills.
• Ability to build relationships with people at all levels.
• In depth understanding of Aged Care legislation.
• In depth understanding of Aged Care Accreditation Standards.
• Strong IT skills including previous experience using a care management system
• A robust approach to managing your time effectively and ability to work within deadlines
• Ability to promote innovative improvements
• Focus on CQI
What’s on offer
In return, you will be offered competitive remuneration of $141,837.28 (excluding super) plus Salary Sacrifice benefits. Working with a supportive management team. We have modern facilities with marvellous reputation in the industry over 45 years of service and leafy surroundings. Our values drives us and we believe in caring with compassion and dignity. You will feel the warmth and compassion that all of us have, even if you visit us for a short time. That’s what makes it a great place to work.
If this sounds like your ideal job role, please APPLY NOW or send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.