SDA Schools NNSW Ltd
Manning Adventist Bush School (MABS) is now inviting applications for a part-time (0.4 FTE) teaching position commencing January 2024.
Manning Adventist Bush School (MABS) is seeking to employ a full-time teacher commencing 15 January 2024. Our school is set in the beautiful Manning Valley located on the mid-north coast of NSW,15 minutes to beaches and close proximity to the Barrington Tops National Park. We follow a Bush School (Forest School) philosophy of long-term, regular outdoor sessions on our 14-hectare bush site.
The successful applicant will possess
- Education degree in the relevant teaching area/s.
- Current NESA registration
- Committed to child safety by providing a safe culture, safe operations and a safe environment. Only applicants with a Working With Children Check (WWCC) will be considered for this role
- Knowledge and mastery of the relevant NESA syllabus content.
- A demonstrated capacity to teach through the profiles articulated in the AITSL National Professional Standards for Teachers.
- A demonstrable commitment to teaching in the ministry of Adventist Education as defined by Adventist Schools Australia | A thriving Christ-centred learning community
- Positive communication and interpersonal relationship skills with students, parents/carers, the broader school community and colleagues.
- Teamwork and initiative.
- Be a reflective teacher and a lifelong learner.
- Legally able to work in Australia.
Only those with a legal right to work in Australia may apply, and the appointing body reserves the right to fill this position at its discretion and to close applications early.
Expressions of interest can be sent to the Director of Education, Mr Paul Fua [email protected]. Please provide a supporting statement addressing the essential and desirable criteria as detailed in the position description, a CV listing qualifications and experience, and the contact details of three referees.
Salary will be in Accordance with the NNSW Teacher Enterprise Agreement
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.