Receptionist / Administration Assistant – Victoria Point
SDA Aged Care (South Queensland) Ltd - Adventist Retirement Plus
As the successful applicant you will possess the following essential attributes, skills and qualifications:
- Very busy telephones and reception duties
- General office duties, including Petty Cash, Receipting of Money, Cash & Eftpos and Banking
- Preparation of Invoices for Payment
- Computer skills Excel and Microsoft etc.
- Minutes of Meetings
- Must have great people skills
- Great team to work with, very supportive of each other
- Must have valid working rights in Australia.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills – verbal and written,
- Ability to liaise with a wide range of internal and external clients.
- Motivated to high achievement in role responsibilities,
- Demonstrated expertise in processing of financial information and documentation
- Ability to work within the philosophy, vision, mission, values and framework of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Consent to a criminal record check (police check certificate or willing to apply for one).
- Attend a functional assessment.
- Covid-19 vaccination preferred.
Adventist Retirement Plus has a longstanding fifty-year history in providing retirement living accommodation and aged care services across several retirement communities in South Queensland. Previously known as Adventist Aged Care, we are a not-for-profit organisation that remains committed to excellence in care and services provision for the elderly. With consistent growth and reinvestment, we are continuing to refine and redefine our services to keep pace with the needs of residents and changing needs of the industry.
Ready to apply for your new career with Adventist Retirement Plus?
Ensure your resume is up to date including two (2) suitable referees’ details for reference checks and your cover letter addresses the requirements above before hitting “Apply Now”
Alternatively visit our careers’ page: www.arplus.org.au
Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note only those who have the legal right to work in Australia may apply. The appointing body reserves the right to fill this vacancy at its discretion and to close applications early.
Adventist Retirement Village Victoria Point
571 Cleveland-Redland Bay Road, Victoria Point Qld 4165
571 Cleveland-Redland Bay Road
VICTORIA POINT QLD 4165
P 07 3820 5777
F 07 3820 5799
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.