Wahroonga Adventist School
Wahroonga Adventist School is seeking a dedicated Teacher Aide to join our Learning Enrichment team in the Primary School, supporting small groups of students in literacy.
Our school is passionate about inspiring students to be successful in school and beyond. We offer a supportive, caring environment for staff with opportunities to participate in professional learning, and leave entitlements are generous.
The permanent contract commences 16 October, 2023 and is for term time only. To learn more about Wahroonga Adventist School, please visit the school website https://wahroonga.adventist.edu.au/
The successful applicant will:
- hold a minimum qualification of Certificate III in Educational Support or equivalent
- support the ethos and mission of the school
- collaborate with primary school teachers and Learning Enrichment staff to support small groups of students in literacy and numeracy
- ideally have experience with PreLit, MiniLit and MultiLit, however this is not essential as training can be provided
- have a NSW Working With Children Check
Expressions of Interest
Expressions of Interest are to be emailed to Julia Heise, Principal, Wahroonga Adventist School – [email protected]. Please provide a cover letter and CV listing qualifications, experience, and the contact details of three referees.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.