Casual Immunisation Nurses- Childhood and School Immunisations
- Immediate Start
- Recent experience in childhood and school aged immunisations
- 2 days per week – Monday and Tuesday.
This exciting opportunity is available within our immunisation team to deliver an Immunisation Program for the Moyne Shire Council in Victoria. The position is on a casual basis 2 days per week on a Monday and Tuesday each week, minimum 16 hours, providing clinics in in Koroit, Mortlake, Port Fairy and Younger Ross in Warrnambool.
What you need:
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Accreditation as a nurse immuniser and demonstrated knowledge of childhood and school immunisation programs
- 3 years post Graduate nurse experience
- Current CPR or First Aid certificate
- Current Anaphylaxis Training certificate
- Current Victorian Driver’s Licence
- Current Working with Children Check
- Satisfactory National Police Records Check
- Excellent time management, communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work 1-2 days per week on the same day each week
- Computer literacy to use online Vaccine Management Systems
The casual pay rate for this role will be dependent on your experience and skill. Superannuation is paid in addition to the casual rate, according to the Nurses Award 2010.
How to apply:
To apply for this role with Vitality Works, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button, which will take you to our parent company, Sanitarium’ s, website. For further information and questions please contact Michelle McKenzie (Clinical Lead) on 0408 626 575.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.