- Draw on your nursing experience and knowledge.
- Enjoy role variety whilst providing an exceptional client experience.
- Flexibility to determine your own schedule.
Casual role based in Southland/Otago, servicing one of New Zealand’s largest and most respected organisations. This role offers a flexible work schedule which you can tailor to suit but does require some afternoon, evening, and weekend work as well as travel within the region.
The core of the role is:
- Execute health monitoring including vision, hearing, and lung function tests
- Provide lifestyle coaching around nutrition, exercise, stress, and sleep.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a Registered Nurse
- Have excellent people skills with the ability to build and manage client relationships
- Computer literate with strong attention to detail and time management
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently
- A clean NZ Driver’s license and your own car
- Holds a current nursing practising certificate and indemnity insurance
Vitality Works is a market leading safety, health and wellbeing company based in New Zealand and Australia. Part of the Sanitarium Group, our vision and purpose are changing lives everyday through whole person health. We partner with companies to reduce workforce injuries, increase productivity, drive health, safety, and wellness outcomes, boost employee engagement, to create a healthy culture.
- Full training provided
- Flexibility to define your own work schedule
- Development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration
- Travel time and mileage reimbursed
- All health monitoring equipment is provided
- Opportunity to join a dynamic and fun team
- Further work opportunities and potential to travel around Aotearoa
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.