Nurse Immuniser- Canberra
- March – June contract
- Flexible work options available
- Some travel will be required.
Vitality Works is a Sanitarium company, established to provide industry leading programs and services in workplace health.
Our Nurses travel from workplace to workplace administering our flu vaccination programs between March and June, gaining great experience and enjoying a dynamic role. We have roles in all capital cities as well as regional locations.
Our Nurses are responsible for the successful delivery of our vaccination programs across all our clients across the country.
Successful applicants will possess the following:
- Experience in immunising/vaccinating patients
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Current Nurse Immuniser Certification (essential)
- Current CPR or First Aid certificate
- Current Anaphylaxis training certificate
- Current driver’s license and vehicle
- Computer literacy to use our online Vaccine Management System
- Ability to work autonomously
- Mature minded with strong organisational skills
- Polite/friendly nature
- Customer focused
- You will be provided with a vaccine fridge and be responsible for cold chain management of vaccines.
Salary: $55 per hour working flexibles hours of your choice
To apply for this role with Vitality Works, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button, which will take you to our parent company, Sanitarium’s, website. For further information and questions please contact Michelle McKenzie (Operations and Clinical Manager) on 0408 626 575
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.