Senior Client Partner
- Work for a business that promotes whole person health
- Flexible work options available
- Fantastic team and work culture.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a motivated Senior Partnership Manager to join the team at Vitality Works. We’re a collective of passionate people delivering real health outcomes. From SME’s to Blue-Chip companies, across a wide variety of industries and workforce demographics, we reduce staff injuries, increase productivity, maximise participation and engagement, drive wellbeing outcomes and support healthy cultures.
As a Senior Client Partnership Manager, you will play a pivotal role in nurturing and expanding our key client relationships. You will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, cultivating partnerships, and driving growth for our organization.
Your main purpose is to understand our clients’ needs, ensure programs are delivered to the highest standards, and identify opportunities to drive mutual growth. Your strategic thinking, exceptional communication skills, and ability to build strong rapport will contribute to the overall success of Vitality Works
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships based on trust and mutual benefit.
- Regularly engage with clients to understand their evolving needs and challenges to maximise client value and growth.
- Conduct thorough market research to identify potential target markets, industries, and customer segments.
- Analyse market trends, competitor offerings, and customer needs to identify gaps and opportunities to develop comprehensive sales strategies.
- Develop and execute strategic sales plans to achieve business development targets and objectives.
- Create and deliver compelling sales presentations and proposals to potential clients.
- Generate new leads through various channels such as networking, cold calling, email campaigns, and attending industry events etc.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure client objectives are met effectively and are regularly review with the client to highlight success and identify areas of improvement.
- Primary point of contact for escalation resolution
- Full responsibility for responding to tenders, renewals, pricing discussions, team requirements etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing, or a related field (master’s preferred).
- Proven experience (5+ years) in client relationship management, account management, or a similar role.
- Strong track record of successfully managing and growing client relationships.
- Strong track record of successfully identifying and closing new business opportunities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Proficiency in CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate within a team.
- Understanding or interest in wholistic health and wellbeing
- Vitality Works is a Sanitarium company, established to provide industry leading programs and services in workplace health. We are an organisation driven by our mission and values. If you share our passion for what we do, this is a great opportunity.
To apply please submit your cover letter and resume using the Apply Now button below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.