Administrative Assistant – Adventist Technology
Seventh-day Adventist Church (SPD) Limited
Full-time role based at the Division head office in Wahroonga NSW, with the possibility of hybrid work options. About SPD The South Pacific Division (SPD) of the Seventh-day Adventist (SDA) Church is the administrative head office for Australia, New Zealand, and most of the South-Pacific Island nations. The focus of this office is to be a catalyst for a disciple-making movement that enables people to follow Jesus, obey His commands together, and continue to multiply and serve the community. About the team Adventist Technology (AdTech) is an internal managed service provider to many of the Seventh-day Adventist Church entities across the South Pacific region. AdTech hosts and supports services ranging from core business functions (accounting, HR, payroll), through to aged care and education services. AdTech drives innovation and develops customised software to support the needs of the Church whilst promoting a high sense of cyber security resilience. About the role As the Administrative Assistant, you will facilitate a productive AdTech office with the efficient processing of enquiries, documentation, scheduling appointments, and assisting with meetings, events and projects, as well as support the wider team with general office administrative support. Reporting to the Director of Technology Operations and Strategy, this role will support the AdTech team leaders and managers and be the first point of contact for general enquiries from key stakeholders. Key Selection Criteria: Essential:
- Must be a practising, baptised member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church with a strong commitment and belief in the teachings, values, and mission of the Church.
- Qualifications and minimum of 2 years’ experience in office administrative support or similar, ideally within an IT environment.
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and ability to be an excellent team facilitator.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise with excellent time management skills.
- Well-developed people skills with the ability to connect and relate to people from diverse backgrounds.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of information technology and computer related issues.
- High level of customer service skills.
- Intermediate to advance level of computer literacy and competency with MS windows environment.
- Maintain confidentiality and professional discretion.
- Ability to prepare presentations and reports.
- Aptitude in cross-cultural interactions.
- Working knowledge of the Seventh-day Adventist Church structure throughout the South Pacific Division territory.
For the full job description please email [email protected]. To apply please email a cover letter, your CV/resume, three work-related referees and the contact information of your Seventh-day Adventist Church pastor, to [email protected].
Only those who have current Australian work rights will be considered for this position.
The appointing body reserves the right to fill this position at its discretion and close applications early or once an appointment is made.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.