People and Culture Coordinator
Seventh-Day Adventist Schools (Greater Sydney) Limited/Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Greater Sydney) Limited
Seventh-day Adventist Schools/Church (Greater Sydney) Limited is seeking a dedicated and passionate human resource coordinator to support the People and Culture team in human resource administration across both entities, commencing March 2024.
This is a full-time position for an initial 12-month contract. We are open to part-time applicants.
- The ability to undertake the duties of the role in accordance with the Mission, Vision and Values and the Code of Ethics and Conduct of Sydney Adventist Schools and Seventh-Day Adventist Church
- Active baptised member of the Seventh-Day Adventist Church.
- Experience working in human resource management or a related field.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, along with an ability to work collaboratively with a team and to engage with multiple stakeholders.
- A current Working with Children Check clearance.
- A degree or equivalent in human resource management, business management, employment law.
- Experience in preparing and reviewing employment contracts.
- Understanding of HR process, legal obligations and management of Fair Work and Enterprise Agreement obligations.
- Experience with payroll systems.
Seventh-Day Adventist Schools (Greater Sydney) and the Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Greater Sydney) is committed to child safety by providing a safe culture, safe operations, and a safe environment.
Only those with a legal right to work in Australia may apply, and the appointing body reserves the right to fill this position at its discretion and to close applications early.
Expressions of Interest:
To be considered for this role, you will need to attach your resume and a cover letter addressing how your skills, knowledge and experience meet the requirements of the role. Please send your application or any related questions to Rhonda Belson, Executive Director of Education – [email protected]
Applications for this position close on 7 March 2024. Please submit your application as soon as possible as shortlisting for this position will commence immediately.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.