Business Manager – Macarthur Adventist College
Seventh-Day Adventist Schools (Greater Sydney) Limited
To create Christ-centred learning communities
Seventh-day Adventist Schools (Greater Sydney) Ltd is seeking to find a strategic financial leader who is passionate about systems and operations for the successful business management of Macarthur Adventist School.
The position is full-time, commencing in 2024 with training provided.
Macarthur Adventist College is a welcoming co-educational school, offering students from Pre-Kindergarten to Year 12, an education based on Christian values and Christ-centred learning since 1974.
This college and the organisation it belongs to is committed to child safety. As a worker, you will contribute to maintaining a child safe environment by observing all child safe policies and procedures.
You can read more using the link below:
The role of the Business Manager is to lead in the financial management, property management and personnel management of non-teaching staff at the College. The role forms part of the Executive leadership team and is an essential part of the strategic and financial operation of the College.
Macarthur, Sydney, New South Wales
1 December 2023
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- a personal faith and commitment to Jesus Christ and a lifestyle consistent with that faith, including an active commitment to the Seventh-day Adventist Church;
- conflict resolution skills in managing issues
- excellent communication in a range of modes and for diverse audiences, including engagement and mentoring capabilities;
- a vision for financial strategy and management
- integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- organisational proficiency and strong attention to detail
- warmth, integrity, energy and the passion required to engage with and inspire the school community and the wider external partnerships with whom the school collaborates.
The successful applicant will have:
- an appropriate tertiary education degree in business, accounting or finance
- WWCC Clearance
- strong understanding of child safe standards
- a willingness to commit to the long-term stability and leadership of Macarthur Adventist College
Only those with a legal right to work in Australia may apply.
The appointing body reserves the right to fill this position at its discretion and to close applications early.
Expressions of Interest
Seventh-day Adventist Schools (Greater Sydney) Ltd invites applications from appropriately qualified and experienced individuals to send a cover letter, curriculum vitae, a minimum of two professional and at least one faith references to the Director of Education, Rhonda Belson at [email protected]
A role description is available upon request.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.