Human Resource Coordinator
Seventh-day Adventist Church (Western Australian Conference) Ltd
The Western Australian Conference of Seventh-day Adventists is seeking a skilled Human Resources Coordinator who will assist in delivering positive HR support for our church and school employees. You will work with the WA Conference’s Secretariat and be responsible for administrative tasks, onboarding employees, and working within the South Pacific Division policy framework.
If you are passionate about bringing a Christ-centred approach to HR and are highly efficient, we would love the opportunity to talk with you. The successful applicant will know general HR functions, have an approachable and personable character and have a strong desire to help others achieve.
· Be a practising baptised member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church with a solid commitment to its mission. This would incorporate an active relationship with Jesus Christ characterised by a deep desire for worship and service to God.
· Be able to liaise pleasantly and professionally with all stakeholders, including church and school employees.
· Be able to interpret policies and apply them to real-life scenarios.
· Have an eye for detail when translating employment agreement templates into contracts.
· Relevant Human Resource Management qualifications and/or experience are preferred.
For further information and applications, please write to the Conference Secretary, Pr. Brad Thomas at [email protected] Applications close Sunday, 20 November 2022.
When applying, please include a cover letter addressing the requirements, your CV/resume, three work-related referees and the contact information of your Seventh-day Adventist Church pastor.
Only those with current Australian work rights will be considered for this position. The appointing body reserves the right to fill this position at its discretion.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.