Seventh-day Adventist Church (South Queensland) Ltd
Education Accountant – South Queensland Conference
Are you looking to make a change and join a dynamic financial team based in Brisbane where you would be serving and supporting the ministry and mission of the South Queensland Conference? If so, then this could be the opportunity for you!
This position, reporting to the Finance Manager and Chief Financial Officer, is an exciting position involving a variety in day-to-day financial management, reporting and administration areas within the South Queensland Conference.
While desirable, it is not essential that the applicant be a practicing member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, however they will need to agree to the general professional expectations in support of the church as outlined in the Position Profile.
The successful applicant will:
- Hold Business/Management/Accounting academic qualifications (degree level) and be a member or be eligible to be a member, of a recognized Professional Accounting organization (CA/CPA)
- Be able to demonstrate current experience in financial management and administration
- Be able to demonstrate ability and understanding of commercial computer software and spreadsheet packages
- Possess high levels of communication and relational skills essential for this position
- Payroll experience is highly desirable
A more detailed written Position Profile is available on request.
Written applications for this position, including detailed resume and references, should be forwarded to:
Mrs Susan Hensley
Human Resources Manager
Seventh-day Adventist Church (South Queensland Conference) Limited
PO Box 577
SPRING HILL QLD 4004
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: MONDAY MAY 29TH, 2023
Only those with a legal right to currently work in Australia may apply, with the administration of the South Queensland Conference – Seventh-day Adventist Church reserving the right to make an appointment to this position.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.