ASSISTANT PAYROLL OFFICER
Seventh-day Adventist Church (South Australian Conference) Ltd
Assistant Payroll Officer
The South Australia Conference Office is seeking an Assistant Payroll Officer to commence mid-January 2023. This position is responsible for the provision of high-quality administrative and technical payroll support to ensure that timely and accurate payroll services are provided.
This is a part-time position at 0.5, plus any reasonable additional hours as are occasionally necessary to fulfil your duties and responsibilities of the position held or as otherwise directed by the employer.
1. Demonstrated experience in using Excel and payroll software (Micropay desirable).
2. Possess a sound working knowledge of the Fair Work Modern Awards and the Fair Work Act.
3. Demonstrated evidence of experience and qualities pertaining to the specifications of this Position Description.
4. Have qualifications and/or work-related experience in accounting, finance or relevant discipline (desirable).
5. Be a practising baptised member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church with a strong commitment to its Mission (desirable).
6. Hold a valid South Australian Department of Communities and Social Inclusion (DCSI) check.
7. Have a current South Australian Driver’s Licence (desirable).
8. Model empathy, self-motivation, team spirit, courtesy and maturity.
9. Only those who hold current Australian work rights will be considered for this position. The appointing body reserves the right to fill this position at its discretion and close applications early.
Please find attached the position description for this role.
Expressions of interest close Tuesday 6 December 2022. Please send your cover letter and CV (including both professional and faith referees) to the Chief Financial Officer, Kaye Zyderveld. [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.