SDA Schools (Victoria) Limited
Adventist Schools Victoria is seeking to appoint a Business Manager at Gilson College. The Business Manager will oversee the business administration and financial control at the College’s Mernda campus and the financial control of the College’s Taylors Hill campus. Forming a part of the leadership structure, this newly established role will report to the College Principal and General Manager for Finance, and work closely with the Operations Manager at Taylor’s Hill campus.
The successful applicant will:
- Hold degree level accounting qualifications
- Membership with a professional accounting body such as CPA or CA
- Industry experience of 5+ years.
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build an effective team to achieve the College’s strategic goals
- Be a baptised and practicing member of the SDA Church and supportive of the College’s vision and mission.
- Working with Children Clearance and Vaccination Evidence
To learn more about Gilson College visit https://www.gilsoncollege.vic.edu.au/.
Requests for the Position Description and/or Expressions of Interest can be submitted to Ricardo Schaffers, GM – Finance, at asvh[email protected]
Applications close on Friday, 3 June 2022.
Only those with a legal right to work in Australia may apply, and the appointing body reserves the right to fill this position at its discretion and to close applications early.
Seventh-day Adventist Schools (Victoria) Limited schools are child safe environments. We are committed to child safety and to promoting the cultural safety, participation and empowerment of all children, including children and young people with a disability and additional needs, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children and young people, and children and young people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.