Marketing and Communication Manager
SDA Schools NNSW Ltd
Central Coast Adventist School is a Pre-Kindy to Year 12 on the Central Coast. We are a team of committed educators and support personnel who fundamentally believe that students learn best when they feel safe, respected, and are genuinely engaged and challenged by purposeful, creative, differentiated opportunities to learn about themselves and the impact they can make in the world they live in. We are currently seeking expressions of interest from individuals with a background in marketing and communications to lead and co-ordinate this important area of the schools operations. The role incorporates the strategic implementation of marketing initiatives, management of school communication, co-ordination of community events and related school activities.
The successful applicant will have:
- Demonstrable background and experience in marketing
- Applicable qualifications in this area
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated competencies in managing Websites online platforms and social media
- A statement about upholding Seventh-day Adventist ethos/Vision/Mission; and
- A demonstrable commitment to working in Adventist Education
- Working with Children Check
Central Coast Adventist School, NSW
Salary will be in Accordance to the NNSW Administrative Enterprise Agreement
Expressions of interest
Expressions of interest can be sent to the Business Manager – [email protected] Please provide a supporting statement addressing the essential and desirable criteria as detailed in the position description, a CV listing qualifications and experience, and the contact details of three referees.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.