SDA Schools NNSW Ltd
Seventh-day Adventist Schools (NNSW) Ltd is seeking expressions of interest from Primary Teachers who are passionate about helping young people learn, and who have the ability to provide students with an engaging Christian education environment within an Adventist context. This is a full-time position commencing term 1, 2024
Blue Hills College provides a dynamic learning environment. You will be working with a great team of professionals in a friendly and collegiate environment. You will receive the exciting opportunity to be part of an amazing team of talented individuals, and the chance to work in a school environment with a Christian focus and a fantastic community feel.
We seek to use our extensive resources and skilled staff team to deliver innovative learning and wellbeing opportunities that engage students and develop curiosity. We aspire to change the world, one graduate at a time, through the development of character, critical thinking, creativity, communication, collaboration and citizenship. As an excellent classroom teacher, the successful applicant will have a deep and broad knowledge of current issues and best practice in education, demonstrating the capacity to work harmoniously with teams, whether in supervisory, collegial, or advisory contexts.
The successful applicant will:
- model and nurture an active relationship with Jesus and have the ability to support the ethos of Blue Hills College
- have demonstrated experience in teaching
- have formal teaching qualifications
- have NESA clearance
- Committed to child safety by providing a safe culture, safe operations and a safe environment. Only applicants with a Working With Children Check (WWCC) will be considered for this role.
- be a customer focused team player, with excellent people skills and the ability to develop and maintain relationships with all school clients (students, staff, and parents).
- Legally able to work in Australia
Expressions of interest
Expressions of interest can be sent to the Director of Education, Mr. Paul Fua, [email protected]. Please provide a supporting statement addressing the essential and desirable criteria as detailed in the position description, a CV listing qualifications and experience, and the contact details of three referees.
Only those with a legal right to work in Australia may apply, and the appointing body reserves the right to fill this position at its discretion and to close applications early.
Salary will be in Accordance to the NNSW Teachers Enterprise Agreement
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.