Maintenance Team Member – Capricorn
SDA Aged Care (South Queensland) Ltd - Adventist Retirement Plus
Adventist Retirement Plus is a faith based organisation in providing a wide range of care to the elderly, ranging from Independent Living to Residential Aged Care.
We are currently seeking a casual Maintenance team member with experience in building maintenance to join the team at our Capricorn site in Yeppoon. We are seeking a person who can bring the following attributes to the team:
- To be able to demonstrate skills in home maintenance.
- Compassionate with the elderly
- Can work autonomously as well as in a team environment
- Strong focus on WHS
- Personal drive to achieve positive outcomes
- Technically minded with a “can do” attitude
- Demonstrated ability to work safely with a wide range of hand tools
- Demonstrated experience of building maintenance, as well as scheduled/routine maintenance of equipment.
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Basic computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Must have valid working rights in Australia.
- Current drivers licence
- Consent to a criminal record check (police check).
- Attend a functional assessment.
Adventist Retirement Plus has a longstanding fifty-year history in providing retirement living accommodation and aged care services across several retirement communities in South Queensland. Previously known as Adventist Aged Care, we are a not-for-profit organisation that remains committed to excellence in care and services provision for the elderly. With consistent growth and reinvestment, we are continuing to refine and redefine our services to keep pace with the needs of residents and changing needs of the industry.
Ready to apply for your new career with Adventist Retirement Plus?
Ensure your resume is up to date including two (2) suitable referees’ details for reference checks and your cover letter addresses the requirements above before hitting “Apply Now”
Shortlisting will commence immediately.
All short listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and will be required to attend to a functional assessment.
Please note only those who have the legal right to work in Australia may apply. The appointing body reserves the right to fill this vacancy at its discretion and to close applications early.
Village and Project Manager
150 Rockhampton Road
P (07) 4939 2801
F (07) 4939 2803
or apply directly via our careers’ page: www.arplus.org.au
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.