Community Registered Nurse – Supported Living Home Care – Yeppoon
SDA Aged Care (South Queensland) Ltd - Adventist Retirement Plus
We are seeking a community Registered Nurse to join our Supported Living home care clinical team. Permanent Part-Time with view to Full-Time position. Needs to be available Monday to Friday with occasional weekends.
A vacancy exists for an experienced Registered Nurse at our home care service based at Yeppoon. This role provides care and clinical management for home care package consumers living independently in their own homes. Need to be able to work all shifts including weekends.
Salary: Above award wages
- Not-for-profit salary sacrificing of $18,500 for permanent part-time employees, allowing for reduced tax obligations
- Visa sponsorship available for overseas registered nurses with current APHRA registration
- Competitive remuneration package with above award wages
We are seeking a highly motivated community Registered Nurse to join our dedicated team at Supported Living Home Care. As a not-for-profit organization, we value our employees and strive to provide an inclusive and rewarding work environment.
In addition to offering above award wages, we provide a unique salary sacrificing program, allowing our permanent part-time employees to save on taxes through an annual tax-free amount of $18,500. This benefit ensures that our employees have more take-home pay, supporting their financial well-being.
Furthermore, we welcome overseas registered nurses with current APHRA registration and offer visa sponsorship opportunities. This demonstrates our commitment to diversity and creating a multicultural workforce that enriches our organization.
We value professional development and provide ongoing training and support to enhance your skills and knowledge through variety of education programs through external providers.
As the successful applicant you will possess the following essential attributes, skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Nursing.
- Current AHPRA Registered Nurse registration.
- National Police Aged Care Check clearance.
- Hold valid work rights in Australia.
- Two (2) employer reference checks.
- Contemporary clinical practical experience in aged care and current clinical decision making skills.
- Ability to demonstrate sound leadership, Supervisory and Mentor abilities.
- Ability to act as a positive role model and demonstrate the values of Adventist Retirement Plus.
- Consent to a criminal record check (police check).
- Attend a functional assessment.
- Covid-19 vaccination preferred.
Applications will need to address the criteria listed above, with attached resume and cover letter including two (2) suitable referees’ details for reference checks.
Please note only those who have the legal right to work in Australia may apply, and the appointing body reserves the right to fill this vacancy at its discretion and to close applications early.
Shortlisting will commence immediately.
All short listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and will be required to attend to a functional assessment.
Supported Living Manager
150 Rockhampton Road, YEPPOON QLD 4703
P 07 3051 0628
or apply directly via our careers page, www.arplus.org.au
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.