Registered Nurse – Capricorn
SDA Aged Care (South Queensland) Ltd - Adventist Retirement Plus
A vacancy exists for an experienced Registered Nurse at our Capricorn Adventist Retirement Village. This role provides care and clinical management for residents in our 66 bed ageing-in-place residence. Casual working towards permanent part time, must have experience and be prepared to work all shifts including night shifts as required. As the successful applicant you will possess the following essential attributes, skills and qualifications.
- Diploma, Bachelor degree in Nursing.
- Current AHPRA Registered Nurse registration.
- National Police Aged Care Check clearance.
- Australian Citizenship or residency.
- Two (2) employer reference checks.
- Must have experience in Aged Care.
- Good knowledge of Care Plans and ACFI.
- Contemporary clinical practical experience in aged care and clinical decision-making skills.
- Preferred Post Graduate certification or competency in Palliative, Dementia or Medical Care.
- Ability to demonstrate sound leadership, Supervisory and Mentor abilities.
- Ability to act as a positive role model and demonstrate the values of Adventist Retirement Plus.
- Understanding of Accreditation in Residential aged care and the Aged Care Funding instrument
- Ongoing professional development and working with CQI and audits.
- Consent to a criminal record check (police check).
- Attend a functional assessment.
- Covid-19 vaccination evidence and Influenza vaccination during flu season.
If you think you meet the selection criteria and you have the relevant qualifications, please forward your application with resume including two nominated referees and evidence of current AHPRA registration.
Shortlisting will commence immediately.
All short listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and will be required to attend to a functional assessment.
If you feel you have the required skills and attributes for this role, and if you would like to work in a Christian environment, and would like to know more about this opportunity, please APPLY DIRECTLY through the Adventist Retirement Plus website www.arplus.org.au by visiting the careers’ page.
Ensure your resume is up to date including two nominated referees for reference checks and your cover letter addresses the description above before hitting “Apply Now” Please note only those who have the legal right to work in Australia may apply. The appointing body reserves the right to fill this position at its discretion and close applications early.
- Executive Care Manager
- 150 Rockhampton Road Yeppoon QLD
- P 07 3218 7777
- F 07 4939 2803
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.