Registered Nurse – Yeppoon (Capricorn)
SDA Aged Care (South Queensland) Ltd - Adventist Retirement Plus
Vacancies exist for Registered Nurses at our Capricorn Adventist Retirement Village. This role provides care and clinical management for residents in our 66 bed ageing-in-place residence and supervision of staff. We are seeking compassionate and enthusiastic Registered Nurses to provide a high standard of clinical care to our residents. Casual to start, with view of Permanent Part-Time. Day/Afternoon/Evening shifts (weeknights and weekends).
The successful applicant will receive ongoing support from the Facility Manager and the Clinical Nurse.
Salary: Above award wages
- Not-for-profit salary sacrificing of $18,500 for permanent part-time employees, allowing for reduced tax obligations
- Visa sponsorship available for overseas registered nurses with current APHRA registration
- Competitive remuneration package with above award wages
- We are seeking a highly motivated Registered Nurse to join our dedicated team at Capricorn Adventist
- Retirement Village. As a not-for-profit organisation, we value our employees and strive to provide an inclusive and rewarding work environment.
In addition to offering above award wages, we provide a unique salary sacrificing program, allowing our permanent part-time employees to save on taxes through an annual tax-free amount of $18,500. This benefit ensures that our employees have more take-home pay, supporting their financial well-being.
Furthermore, we welcome overseas registered nurses with current AHPRA registration and offer visa sponsorship opportunities. This demonstrates our commitment to diversity and creating a multicultural workforce that enriches our organisation.
We value professional development and provide ongoing training and support to enhance your skills and knowledge through variety of education programs through external providers.
To be successful in this role, you should possess:
- Bachelor degree in Nursing.
- Current AHPRA Registered Nurse registration.
- National Police Aged Care Check clearance.
- Must have valid working rights in Australia – sponsorship available.
- Flexible availability.
- Option to salary sacrifice.
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate.
- Understanding and knowledge of AN-ACC assessments.
- Well developed organisation, time management and communication skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently; and
- Passion for aged care and the ability to demonstrate empathy with elderly residents.
- Attend a functional assessment.
- Covid-19 vaccination preferred.
If you are passionate about aged care and enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, and are seeking a rewarding career opportunity, we would love to hear from you.
Applications will need to address the criteria listed above, with attached resume and cover letter including two (2) suitable referees’ details for reference checks.
Please note only those who have the legal right to work in Australia may apply, and the appointing body reserves the right to fill this vacancy at its discretion and to close applications early.
Shortlisting will commence immediately.
All short listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and will be required to attend to a functional assessment.
Facility Manager (Residential Care)
150 Rockhampton Road
P (07) 4939 2801
F (07) 4939 2803
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.