Aged Care Traineeships – Certificate III in Individual Support – Victoria Point
SDA Aged Care (South Queensland) Ltd - Adventist Retirement Plus
Are you looking for a career that has a positive impact on the lives of our seniors?
Do you have a passion for helping the elderly?
- A number of exciting new opportunities are available with our NEW TRAINEESHIP PROGRAM for both Residential and Home Care settings.
- Join a team of professionals to start your career in the Aged Care and Community Services Sector.
- Make a real impact on people’s lives whilst gaining skills, experience, and a formal qualification.
- Consider potential employment opportunities upon completion of the traineeship.
As part of the traineeship program, you will undertake a combination of study and paid work. You will be supported in your learning on-the-job by experienced team members and assisted to obtain your Certificate III in Individual Support.
The trainee will be providing services to consumers living in both residential and home care settings including:
- bathing, showering, personal hygiene, and grooming
- toileting and continence management
- maintenance of consumer mobility
- transfer/lifting, mechanical aids
- cleanliness and neatness of clients environment – domestic cleaning
- transportation of consumers
- Social support
- Good computer skills – you will need to have your own computer
- A positive attitude
- Willing to learn and follow instructions
- Punctual and reliable at all times
About Adventist Retirement Plus
Adventist Aged Care, an outreach of the Seventh-day Adventist Church has been providing care and services to the elderly for around forty years. Our South Queensland residence, Adventist Retirement Plus Victoria Point is set in a tranquil park-like setting at Victoria Point. Co-located on-site with our 145 Independent Living Units is our Residential Care Facility with 179 residential places, 40 of those dedicated for residents with memory impairment and dementia.
TRAINEESHIPS COMMENCE SOON.
Successful applications will need to provide current Police Check and proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
Facility Manager (Residential Care)
571 Cleveland-Redland Bay Road
Victoria Point QLD
P 07 3820 5777
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.