Personal Care Attendant – Victoria Point
SDA Aged Care (South Queensland) Ltd - Adventist Retirement Plus
Casual with view to permanent part-time.
- You genuinely enjoy assisting elderly people, have a regard and understanding of the older generation and want to make a difference to their lives;
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adapt to changing needs; Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Must have Certificate III in Ageing at a minimum.
- Ability to work day/night/evenings and weekends.
- Experience in dementia care desirable.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in delivery of contemporary Aged Care.
- Computer literacy with good written and oral skills.
- Must have valid working rights in Australia.
- Consent to a criminal record check (police check).
- Attend a functional assessment.
- Covid-19 vaccination preferred.
Adventist Retirement Plus has a longstanding fifty-year history in providing retirement living accommodation and aged care services across several retirement communities in South Queensland. Previously known as Adventist Aged Care, we are a not-for-profit organisation that remains committed to excellence in care and services provision for the elderly. With consistent growth and reinvestment, we are continuing to refine and redefine our services to keep pace with the needs of residents and changing needs of the industry.
Ready to apply for your new career with Adventist Retirement Plus?
Ensure your resume is up to date including two (2) suitable referees’ details for reference checks and your cover letter addresses the requirements above before hitting “Apply Now”
Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note only those who have the legal right to work in Australia may apply. The appointing body reserves the right to fill this vacancy at its discretion and to close applications early.
- Facility Manager Residential Care
- 571 Cleveland-Redland Bay Road
- Victoria Point QLD
- P 07 3820 5777
- F 07 3820 5799
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.