Administrative Assistant / Roster Co-ordinator
SDA Aged Care (South Queensland) Ltd - Adventist Retirement Plus
We are seeking an Administration person on a casual basis with experience in all aspects of Administration/Office work, including rostering experience. Payroll experience an advantage but not essential.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience in rostering essential.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Certificate III in Business Administration desirable.
- Advanced experience with general ledger packages desirable.
- Previous experience in the Aged Care or Retirement Living Industry desirable.
- Experience in payroll an advantage.
Skills / Attributes
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills – verbal and written.
- Ability to liaise with a wide range of internal and external clients.
- Motivated to high achievement in role responsibilities.
- Demonstrated expertise in processing of financial information and documentation.
- Ability to work within the philosophy, vision, mission, values and framework of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Must have valid working rights in Australia.
- Consent to a criminal record check (police check).
- Attend a functional assessment.
- Current Covid-19 vaccination not required.
Adventist Retirement Plus has a longstanding fifty-year history in providing retirement living accommodation and aged care services across several retirement communities in South Queensland. Previously known as Adventist Aged Care, we are a not-for-profit organisation that remains committed to excellence in care and services provision for the elderly. With consistent growth and reinvestment, we are continuing to refine and redefine our services to keep pace with the needs of residents and changing needs of the industry.
Ready to apply for your new career with Adventist Retirement Plus?
Ensure your resume is up to date and your cover letter addresses the selection criteria before hitting “Apply Now”.
OR APPLY DIRECTLY through our website by visiting our careers’ page: www.arplus.org.au
Shortlisting will commence immediately.
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and will be required to attend to a functional assessment.
Please note only those who have the legal right to work in Australia may apply, and the appointing body reserves the right to fill this vacancy at its discretion and to close applications early.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.