Territory Development Manager- Sydney CBD
- Are you a café professional or coffee rep looking for a new opportunity?
- We are a highly reputable company with a positive culture.
- Permanent full-time role with half day Fridays.
This full-time role will report to the National Field Manager Café and will be responsible for expanding our business in the Café channel, within the Sydney CBD territory.
Key accountabilities include:
- Building relationships, credibility and networks with Independent Cafés or other outlets where beverages are sold – initiated from current network, event leads or cold calling.
- Building state-based distributor, roaster and franchise relationships.
- Being an authority on plant milk in a Café setting.
- Promoting the use of, and actively selling, all ‘The Alternative Dairy Co’ products and connect Café’s to our partner distributors for supply support.
- Managing a given Territory in a timely and efficient manner and maintain a solid customer database (CRM). This may include regional areas requiring overnight stays.
- Participating in Café and Coffee related trade shows, events and industry functions as required.
Skills & Experience:
- A proven track record (3+ yrs experience) as a Café professional Roaster/Barista/Café Manager/Territory Manager in the Café channel.
- Strong communication, customer service and negotiation skills.
- A high level of sales resilience is critical for this role.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Café channel.
- Be passionate about people and Cafés.
- High energy.
- Excellent customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence end-customers and distributors.
- Excel in building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and industry bodies.
- A demonstrated ability to operate autonomously, be flexible and able to operate in new environments.
What can we offer you?
- Base salary.
- Incentives based on performance.
- Mobile phone & tablet.
- Fully maintained tool of trade vehicle.
Sanitarium believes in the potential of every Australian to live well. That’s why everything we do – from the foods we create, to our role in the community and how we care and develop our staff – is guided by this philosophy. We are Australian owned, and we are also proud to produce some of Australia’s’ most loved products from the favourite Aussie breakfast cereal Weet-Bix, to the nutritious on-the-go liquid breakfast drink UP&GO and the category leader in non-dairy milks, So Good. Not only do we have great products, but we have great teams behind them. We love what we do, we’re constantly evolving and, where there’s a chance to learn or try something new, we roll up our sleeves. There’s never a dull moment! We are an organisation driven by our mission, vision, and values.
At Sanitarium we acknowledge that for us to be truly successful and sustainable our people, our values and our philosophy need to be at the forefront of what we do. We are passionate about fostering an environment in which you can flourish and grow, where you feel valued and know that you can make a difference.
- Half-day Fridays
- Access to a range of workplace health and wellbeing initiatives
- Salary sacrifice options
- Achievement awards and recognition programs
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Study assistance to support role requirements
- Staff store and canteen
- Discounted travel insurance for leisure bookings
- Opportunity to contribute to community initiatives
The selection process will include interviews, online and functional testing as well as police, medical and reference checking. We are shortlisting and interviewing candidates as applications are received.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.