Machine Operator- Various Shifts Available
- Work for an organisation that cares about its employees.
- Day shift, Afternoon shift & nightshift available
- Full-time, Part time & Casual positions available!
Due to large-scale continued growth at Sanitarium, we have some exciting opportunities for permanent full-time, Part-time and casual Machine Operators to join our manufacturing team on the beautiful Central Coast of NSW.
Reporting to the Department Team Leader, the purpose of this role is to support production and operations at our manufacturing facility in Berkeley Vale. Our operators aid department processes, ensuring quality and safety are maximised in the process.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Safely operate manufacturing equipment and ensure lines are running smoothly.
- Moving of materials, receiving goods and housekeeping.
- Basic trouble shooting and machine maintenance where required.
We currently have roles available on:
- Day shift- 7am-3pm
- Afternoon shift- 3pm to 11pm
- Nightshift – 11pm-7am
Skills and Experience:
The following are essential criteria for the successful candidate:
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures.
- Ability to stay focused, driven and use initiative.
- Awareness and commitment to workplace safety.
- Fit, healthy and able to undertake manual handling of up to 25kg.
- Strong team player yet also able to work autonomously when required.
The following criteria are advantageous, but not essential when applying:
- Experience in FMCG or related industries.
- Basic computer skills.
Here at Sanitarium, we have a very collaborative culture underpinned by our organisation’s purpose, “Changing lives everyday through whole person health”. Hear in the below video, why our employee’s love working at Sanitarium, where people and purpose matter!
The Sanitarium Health Food Company has been operating for over 120 years! Sanitarium is an Australian owned company – which we think is pretty special – and we are also proud to produce some of this country’s most loved products including UP&GO, So Good milks and Australia’s No.1 breakfast cereal, Weet-Bix. For more information, head over to our website: Home | Sanitarium Health Food Company
Benefits to You!
- Never work a Friday Night!
- Onsite gym and parking
- Sanitarium Staff Store and Canteen
- Supportive Health and Wellbeing Program – Access to free support services, annual flu vaccinations, a healthy, affordable canteen and a free on-site gym!
- Historically awarded Employer of Choice at the Australian Business Awards!
If you are a constructive team player wanting to join a growing and progressive team, then we want to hear from you!
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.