Casual Friday Cleaning Crew
- Multiple casual positions available
- Regular Fridays – 6 hour shift
- $31.21/hour + $40 daily allowance
Due to continued growth within the business, we have some opportunities for casual cleaning crew to join our team at the Berkeley vale site.
The purpose of the position is to assist with the cleaning of machinery, specifically the ovens in our Cereals department. The hours of work are 11am-5pm every Friday.
The successful candidate must be available to work each Friday. We are seeking applicants who are physically fit and comfortable working in a humid/dirty environment, who display a proactive and collaborative work style. They will display a history of positive workplace behaviours in alignment with Sanitarium’s values and be reliable member of the team. The successful candidate will also have the following experience and competencies:
- Diligent and high attention to detail.
- Achieves set tasks on time and to a high standard.
- Ability to work as part of a team or autonomously.
- Follows instructions and procedures to ensure workplace safety.
- Is fit and healthy.
- Manufacturing or cleaning/hygienist experience is advantageous.
Here at Sanitarium, we have a very collaborative culture underpinned by our organisation’s purpose, “Changing lives everyday through whole person health”. Hear in the below video, why our employee’s love working at Sanitarium, where people and purpose matter!
The Sanitarium Health Food Company has been operating for over 120 years! Sanitarium is an Australian owned company – which we think is pretty special – and we are also proud to produce some of this country’s most loved products including UP&GO, Vege Delights, So Good milks and Australia’s No.1 breakfast cereal, Weet-Bix. For more information, head over to our wesbite: Home | Sanitarium Health Food Company
Benefits to You!
- Onsite parking
- Sanitarium Staff Store access
- Supportive Health and Wellbeing Program – Access to free support services, annual flu vaccinations, a healthy, a free on-site gym!
- Historically awarded Employer of Choice at the Australian Business Awards!
If you are a constructive team player wanting to join a growing and progressive team then we want to hear from you! As part of the application process you will be required to pass a medical and police check.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.