- Our people are number one. Fantastic culture!
- UHT & Tetra technicians you do not want to miss this!
- Career progression opportunities and amazing benefits
We’re Australian owned and we are proud to produce some of this country’s most loved products. Play an instrumental role in maintaining the reliability and continuity of our factory that creates some of Australia’s most iconic food and beverages, Up & Go, So Good and Weet-Bix.
We have exciting opportunities for permanent full-time UHT Technicians to join our Maintenance Reliability team on Morning, Afternoon or Night Shift.
If you have a background in FMCG (Fast moving consumer goods) beverage manufacturing specifically in the UHT and Tetra areas, then this role is perfect for you!
The successful applicant will demonstrate proven knowledge, skills, attention to detail and be an effective communicator in a team environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Maintaining, configuring and diagnosing food and beverage machinery such as fillers, mixers, conveyors, sensors, pneumatics, UHT processing machinery and packaging machines.
- Changeover of machine configurations
- Troubleshooting mechanical faults, production breakdowns, production start-ups and operating setting using hydraulic & pneumatics
- Timely breakdown rectification and execution of planned maintenance tasks
- Ensure standards and quality of work are carried in line with safe engineering work practices and food safety requirements
- Understand benchmarking and implement plans for continuous improvement opportunities.
You will have:
- Experience in the beverage manufacturing industry
- Experience with steam/heating and refrigeration plant
- Experience with GEA & Tetra
- Experience with SIG
- Experience with mechanical, electrical and automation equipment
- Excellent communication skills
- Show a great deal of initiative and be a strong advocate of team work
- Access to Sanitarium Store and discounts.
- Free onsite gym
- Ongoing training and development
- Onsite parking
If you are a team player, feel you have the right skills and experience and looking for a role that you can provide value to the business than this maybe a role for you!
We are an organisation driven by our mission and values. If you share our passion for what we do and our products, this is a great opportunity.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate that they have the legal right to work in Australia.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.