Tradeshow & Event Coordinator
- Permanent full-time position based in Berkeley Vale on the Central Coast, NSW
- Positive and highly reputable company, values and culture
- Commitment to health and nutrition
This role is responsible for leading the coordination of tradeshows and retailer events (domestic & international) showcasing Sanitarium’s key brands and products and assisting with the coordination of internal events. You will use your project management expertise to ensure that all aspects of the event are well planned, organised and executed with excellence.
Key Accountabilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Liaise with key internal stakeholders to establish event objectives and requirements, create project plans, develop timelines, assign responsibilities, and allocate budgets.
- Manage event online portal registrations, licenses, insurances, etc.
- Schedule meetings in the lead up to events to follow up on action items and ensure deadlines are being met by each team.
- Complete prioritised tasks of projects.
- Liaise with external suppliers to arrange quotes, coordinate display stand design & creation, power, electrical, furniture, equipment hire, etc.
- Manage bookings with external suppliers, obtaining Risk Assessment documentation where necessary.
- Manage the logistics of Sanitarium’s tradeshow stands between the various events and locations and monitor the inventory of assets.
- Coordinate samples, giveaways & marketing materials for tradeshows.
- Organise group accommodation and transfer bookings if required.
- Develop communication pieces for notifying stakeholders of event information and briefing designers and vendors for collateral and bump in etc.
- Track expenses and manage the payment of invoices.
- Travel may be required to ‘Bump-In’ an event to oversee the initial set up.
Skills & Experience:
- Event management / project management experience.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem solving and decision making abilities.
- Attention to detail.
- High level organisational skills and the ability to thrive under pressure.
- Availability to travel; including weekends and international.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook with a preferred but not essential working knowledge of MS Project or similar.
Sanitarium believes in the potential of every Australian to live well. That’s why everything we do – from the foods we create, to our role in the community and how we care and develop our staff – is guided by this philosophy. We are Australian owned, and we are also proud to produce some of Australia’s’ most loved products from the favourite Aussie breakfast cereal Weet-Bix, to the nutritious on-the-go liquid breakfast drink UP&GO and the category leader in non-dairy milks, So Good. Not only do we have great products, but we have great teams behind them. We love what we do, we’re constantly evolving and, where there’s a chance to learn or try something new, we roll up our sleeves. There’s never a dull moment! We are an organisation driven by our mission, vision, and values.
At Sanitarium we acknowledge that for us to be truly successful and sustainable our people, our values and our philosophy need to be at the forefront of what we do. We are passionate about fostering an environment in which you can flourish and grow, where you feel valued and know that you can make a difference.
- Half-day Fridays
- Access to a range of workplace health and wellbeing initiatives
- Achievement awards and recognition programs
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Study assistance to support role requirements
- Staff store and canteen
- Opportunity to contribute to community initiatives
The Recruitment Process:
We are shortlisting and interviewing candidates as applications are received. The selection process will include interviews, online and functional testing as well as Police, medical and reference checking.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.