Technical Assistant- Laboratory
- Ideal role for a university student studying Food Science!
- Kick start your career with us
- Must be available Sunday with flex across Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
Reporting to the Technical Officer – Laboratory, our fantastic team of Casual Technical Assistants are responsible for ensuring the safety and quality of our products by undergoing a large volume of beverages product testing and disposal. Using a range of testing techniques, the technical assistants work as a team to achieve daily testing KPIs and support quality assurance processes.
The successful candidate must be available to work Sundays if required. It would also be beneficial to be available for casual work on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays as these are the days where our technical assistants undertake the highest volume of testing.
The successful applicant will be self-motivated with a professional attitude and will be eager to assist in making a positive impact in their work environment.
This is the perfect role for a University student looking for casual work who is undergoing a degree in Food Science or similar. This role is a great pathway into working in the Food Quality industry.
The successful candidate:
- Must be analytical and maintain a high level of attention to detail
- Able to work unsupervised and be able to multi-task
- Able to perform some manual lifting and pushing up to 20kg
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to work, health and safety
- Reliable with an excellent attendance record
- Access to Sanitarium Store and discounts
- Free onsite gym
- Ongoing training and development
- Onsite parking
Here at Sanitarium, we have a very collaborative culture underpinned by our organisation’s purpose of “Changing lives everyday through whole person health”.
Hear why our employee’s love working at Sanitarium, where people and purpose matter… https://www.sanitarium.com.au/about/join-our-team/working-at-sanitarium
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.