Senior Team Lead
- Our people are number one. Fantastic culture!
- Exciting and rare leadership opportunity
- Ongoing development opportunities
Reporting to the Production Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the continuous and effective operations within the Department on a designated shift. You will coordinate and undertake multiple functions, primarily focused on improving team capability, maintaining a positive and supportive culture of continuous development, and assisting in implementing new strategies and efficiencies across the department to improve productivity.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide proactive and collaborative leadership to the shift team
- Maintain connections with team members through exceptional communication
- Lead safety, with involvement in incident and hazard management
- Provide ongoing feedback and performance management
- Ensure line operation processes are followed to a high standard
- Ensure compliance with Food Safety and quality standards
- Analyse reporting, identify opportunities, and develop strategies to improve results
- Fault finding and troubleshooting line operation issues and escalating when needed
- Manage workflows and staffing needs
- Identifying and developing future talent
- Coordinate team member training and development
- Support recruitment processes as required
- Facilitate team meetings
- Afternoon Shift Sunday – Thursday 3pm-11pm
- Night Shift – Sunday – Thursday 11pm-7am
The successful applicant will have:
Applicants will hold the following skills and experience:
- Leading large frontline teams (greater than 20 team members)
- Strong commitment to Workplace, Health and Safety
- Ability to drive a constructive culture
- Commitment to coaching and developing team members
- Commitment to team engagement and recognition
- Leadership qualifications would be advantageous
- Leadership experience in manufacturing would be advantageous
- Never work a Friday night
- Onsite parking and canteen
- Ongoing training and development
- Free onsite gym
Here at Sanitarium, we have a very collaborative culture underpinned by our organisation’s purpose, “Changing lives everyday through whole person health”. We are passionate about fostering an environment in which you can flourish and grow, where you feel valued and know that you can make a difference.
The Sanitarium Health Food Company is Australian-owned and has been operating for 125 years with sustained growth.? We are proud to produce some of Australia’s’ most loved products from the favourite Aussie breakfast cereal Weet-Bix, to the nutritious on-the-go liquid breakfast drink Up&Go and the category leader in non-dairy milks, So Good. Not only do we have great products, but we have great teams behind them.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.