- Berkeley Vale, Central Coast Location
- Food and Beverage Manufacturing
- Opportunity to drive change and deliver results
Sanitarium is a progressive and dynamic business that is Australian owned and produces Australia’s leading breakfast products – Up & Go, So Good, Alternative Dairy Co range and Australia’s favourite breakfast Weet-Bix.
We are looking for full time Reliability (Maintenance) Shift Supervisors to join our Manufacturing Reliability team at our Berkeley Vale manufacturing site. The main purpose of the role is to supervise the maintenance coordination and activities at site, on a designated shift, to meet expectations on lines servicing and managing the service protocols. The role provides high level customer support to the Production team, whilst achieving plant reliability, and gives technical support by providing training and troubleshooting to maintenance and manufacturing employees.
Due to substantial growth across all areas of the business we have taken to opportunity to restructure the team to provide a higher level of knowledge, support, and consistency across the site. With this in mind we currently have roles available:-
- Night Shift – Sunday – Thursday 11pm – 7am
The successful candidate will have a strong leadership/supervisory background, be able to maintain effective relationships with various stakeholders, and ensure desired reliability and commercial outcomes are met. The successful candidate will have a strong track record of demonstrating constructive behaviours within the workplace to be able to:
- Influence the performance of all employees in the Maintenance Team, on their designated shift.
- Communicate directly with the production and operations departments to coordinate maintenance and repair work in process areas.
- Oversee asset care and be able to prioritise issues.
- Develop, promote and maintain constructive relationships with customers and stakeholders by delivering quality customer service.
- Assist with planning and implementing plant improvements and expansions.
- Conduct employee performance reviews and coach employees to enhance competency, knowledge, and contribution of the maintenance technicians.
- Maintain and update operating and training manuals for the maintenance department.
- Ensure department is efficient, cost effective, accurate and delivers reliability results.
- Ensure that maintenance technicians are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated so that the maintenance program can be accomplished in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner.
- Monitor and oversee the operation of plant equipment and systems.
- Review the operation of plant equipment and systems constantly, to minimise unplanned downtime, anticipate solve problems in a timely manner, and to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strategically and proactively implement WHS policies and procedures.
Qualifications / Experience preferred:
- Relevant trade or engineering qualification
- Ideally but not essential, minimum 2 years experience in food or beverages manufacturing environment.
- Broader industry manufacturing will also be considered.
- Supervisory, mentoring or coaching experience
- Demonstrated conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills in a multidisciplinary environment
- Driving and leading a team to achieve optimal results consistently
The selection process will include interviews, online and functional testing as well as internal reference checking.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate that they have the legal right to work in Australia.
We are an organisation driven by our mission and values. If you share our passion for what we do, our products and can respect our principles then this is a great opportunity for you.
Hear why our employee’s love working at Sanitarium Health and Wellbeing, where people and purpose matter. https://www.sanitarium.com.au/about/join-our-team/working-at-sanitarium
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.