Reliability Service Coordinator
- Values based company – Our people come first
- Growing, global market leader
- Career progression opportunities and amazing benefits
Sanitarium is a progressive and dynamic business that is Australian owned and produces Australia’s leading breakfast products – Up & Go, So Good, Alternative Dairy Co range and Australia’s favourite breakfast Weet-Bix.
As part of the Reliability team, the primary purpose of this role is to lead and manage the planning, execution, and successful completion of preventative maintenance and shutdown operations at the BV site, ensuring the safety, efficiency and quality of the equipment. This role will also include work on maintenance projects.
Due to substantial growth across all areas of the business we have taken to opportunity to restructure the team to provide a higher level of knowledge, support, and consistency across the site.
The successful candidate will have a background within maintenance, planning and/or shutdowns. You will be able to maintain effective relationships with various stakeholders, and ensure desired reliability and commercial outcomes are met. The successful candidate will have a strong track record of demonstrating constructive behaviours within the workplace.
You will have:
- Broad industry experience in food manufacturing.
- Previous experience in maintenance shutdown coordination for manufacturing plants.
- Experience leading small-medium sized small teams
- Solid experience delivering objectives through others within financial constraints.
- Demonstrated conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills in an multidisciplinary environment.
- Demonstrated practical knowledge of business process development and improvement methodologies in a corporate environment.
- Proficient in SAP
- Problem solving for root cause resolution.
- Experience in endline packing systems.
Qualifications / Experience preferred:
- Relevant trade or engineering qualification
- Ideally but not essential, minimum 2 years experience in food or beverages manufacturing environment. Broader industry manufacturing will also be considered.
- Experience working within a shutdown planning environment highly regarded.
- The selection process will include interviews, online and functional testing as well as internal reference checking.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate that they have the legal right to work in Australia.
We are an organisation driven by our mission and values. If you share our passion for what we do, our products and can respect our principles then this is a great opportunity for you.
Hear why our employee’s love working at Sanitarium Health and Wellbeing, where people and purpose matter. https://www.sanitarium.com.au/about/join-our-team/working-at-sanitarium
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.