- Berkeley Vale, Central Coast location
- Perm full time role – Hybrid work option by arrangement
- Positive and highly reputable company values and culture
This role will deliver financial information and advice, while providing innovative solutions and excellent service to the wider business. You will use your financial acumen and business knowledge to provide the business with a detailed and robust forecast (Full P&L), compiling and assessing business cases for new product opportunities and understanding the feasibility of new commercial opportunities. Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of business cases, model development, and ad-hoc business analysis to facilitate the making of appropriate and informed business decisions.
- Building a complete hands-on understanding of our Forecasting tool (Adaptive Insights) with regards to its inputs, drivers and assumptions along with an understanding of the integration of Adaptive with SAP / ONE / Blueyonder.
- Provide and maintain a comprehensive understanding of our Key Competitors Financial Statements.
- Drive the P&L modelling requirements for future 3 – 5 year projections.
- Leverage your relationships and use of your appropriate interpersonal skills in interacting with others to build trusted relationships.
- Utilise your curiosity to ask questions to understand business drivers and needs.
Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business/Commerce with a major in Accounting.
- CPA or CA professional status or studying towards it.
- 5 years’ of work experience in similar role.
- Manufacturing and/or FMCG experience.
- Strong business analysis skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Strong cross functional working experience.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to function effectively as part of a team and work independently.
Sanitarium believes in the potential of every Australian to live well. That’s why everything we do – from the foods we create, to our role in the community and how we care and develop our staff – is guided by this philosophy. We are Australian owned, and we are also proud to produce some of Australia’s’ most loved products from the favourite Aussie breakfast cereal Weet-Bix, to the nutritious on-the-go liquid breakfast drink UP&GO and the category leader in non-dairy milks, So Good. Not only do we have great products, but we have great teams behind them. We love what we do, we’re constantly evolving and, where there’s a chance to learn or try something new, we roll up our sleeves. There’s never a dull moment! We are an organisation driven by our mission, vision, and values.
At Sanitarium we acknowledge that for us to be truly successful and sustainable our people, our values and our philosophy need to be at the forefront of what we do. We are passionate about fostering an environment in which you can flourish and grow, where you feel valued and know that you can make a difference.
- Half-day Fridays
- Access to a range of workplace health and wellbeing initiatives
- Salary sacrifice options
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Study assistance to support role requirements
- Staff store and canteen
- Opportunity to contribute to community initiatives.
How to Apply:
The selection process will include interviews, online and functional testing as well as police, medical and reference checking. When you click “Apply”, you will be directed to the Sanitarium Careers webpage to complete your application.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.