Engineering Project Manager
- Positive and highly reputable company culture and values
- Enjoy role variety whilst delivering project that support Sanitarium’s growth.
- Genuine work/life balance
We have an exciting opportunity for an Engineering Program Manager to join our team delivering major and minor engineering capital expenditure investments across the range of Sanitarium sites.
We want our next team member to have a strong commitment to achieving project goals, be self-motivated, a creative problem solver and a team player.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Providing professional project management activities covering multi-disciplinary engineering fields including building design and construction, electrical, mechanical and process/chemical engineering.
- Managing a team of project managers, engineers and trades along with third party resources to deliver project outcomes
- Expediting the management of multiple projects simultaneously across multiple sites
- Conducting design and design audits
- Developing and maintaining constructive stakeholder relationships
- Consulting with project managers, engineers, customers and other stakeholders on future projects and products
- Determining capital budget costs and schedules
- Developing and implementing engineering processes and procedures
- Reporting on active projects
- Managing third party suppliers
- Maintaining a strategic overview of current and future engineering and project requirements
- Remaining abreast of technological advances and how they might be applied to Sanitarium
- Monitoring newly installed projects/equipment and respond to non-conformances.
Qualifications / Experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering related field
- 10+ years’ experience in the project management of capital works
- Demonstrated experience managing projects over $20m in value
- 10+ years’ experience in a food manufacturing environment
- Proficient use of the AutoCAD suite of software applications including AutoCAD, Inventor and BMS software
- Experience in new product development would be highly regarded
- Experience in the management of building development and construction would be highly regarded.
- Half-day Fridays
- Access to a range of workplace health and wellbeing initiatives
- Salary sacrifice options
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Staff store and canteen
- Opportunity to contribute to community initiatives.
The Sanitarium Health Food Company is an organisation made up of a passionate group of people who believe in the potential of every Australian to live well. That’s why everything we do – from the foods we create, to our role in the community and how we care for our staff – is guided by this philosophy.
We’re Australian owned – which we think is pretty special – and we’re also proud to produce some of this country’s most loved products. From everyone’s favourite Aussie breakfast cereal, Weet-Bix, to the nutritious on-the-go liquid breakfast drink UP&GO, the leader in dairy-free milks in grocery, So Good, to our most recent brand in market: The Alternative Dairy Co Barista Milk, which is making a huge impact in the café channel.
We are an organisation driven by our mission and values. If you share our passion for what we do and our products, then this is a great opportunity for you.
The selection process will include video interview, face to face interview, online and functional testing as well as pre-employment screening checks.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate that they have the legal right to work in Australia.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.