Category Development Analyst
- Based at our head office in Berkeley Vale on the Central Coast of NSW
- Permanent full-time role with hybrid working opportunity
- Positive, collaborative and highly reputable company and culture
Interested in trying something new, expanding your knowledge at Sanitarium in the dynamic area of Category Development? We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Category Development Analyst to join our Emerging Channel team here at Head Office.
Reporting to the Senior Category Development Manager, this role will be responsible for developing our categories in the fast-changing Energy & Convenience channel and International Markets.
Using strong analytical expertise you’ll use comprehensive shopper, consumer and category analytics, turn vision into reality, delivering category growth, revenue & profit opportunities for both Sanitarium and our customers.
About the role:
- Work with the sales, category and marketing teams using category, consumer and shopper insights to develop category vision and strategies to unlock profitable growth.
- Manage the retailer range review process, providing detailed category performance metrics, growth opportunities along with comprehensive range & space recommendations that deliver on these growth objectives.
- Work collaboratively with retailers to set strategic direction, unlocking growth opportunities for priority segments and accounts.
- Monitor performance of category product portfolio, including competitors ranges, to ensure our brand strategy is optimal.
- Provide input into NPD process, assisting in setting of goals and objectives for new products and supporting go to market strategies.
Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Commerce or Business.
- 3+ years’ experience in Marketing, Sales or Category.
- Nielsen scan/panel experience preferred but not essential.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint.
- Strong commercial acumen.
Sanitarium believes in the potential of every Australian to live well. That’s why everything we do – from the foods we create, to our role in the community and how we care and develop our staff – is guided by this philosophy. We are Australian owned, and we are also proud to produce some of Australia’s’ most loved products from the favourite Aussie breakfast cereal Weet-Bix, to the nutritious on-the-go liquid breakfast drink UP&GO and the category leader in non-dairy milks, So Good. Not only do we have great products, but we have great teams behind them. We love what we do, we’re constantly evolving and, where there’s a chance to learn or try something new, we roll up our sleeves. There’s never a dull moment! We are an organisation driven by our mission, vision, and values.
At Sanitarium we acknowledge that for us to be truly successful and sustainable our people, our values and our philosophy need to be at the forefront of what we do. We are passionate about fostering an environment in which you can flourish and grow, where you feel valued and know that you can make a difference.
- Half-day Fridays
- Access to a range of workplace health and wellbeing initiatives including an onsite gym
- Achievement awards and recognition programs
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Study assistance to support role requirements
- Staff store and canteen
- Opportunity to contribute to community initiatives
- Collaborative and approachable culture
The Recruitment Process:
We are shortlisting and interviewing candidates as applications are received. The selection process will include interviews, online and functional testing as well as Police, medical and reference checking.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.