- Are you passionate about the café industry?
- Great location with free onsite parking
- Fully subsidised gym
The Alternative Dairy Company seeks a Brand Manager to drive growth and assist in brand awareness and engagement campaigns.
At Sanitarium Health Food Company, we are a passionate group of people who believe in the potential of every Kiwi to live well. The potential to be healthy – physically and mentally. The potential to be happy. And we believe this starts with simple, good nutrition because what you feed your body and your mind; changes the way you feel. That is why everything we do – from the foods we create to our role in the community and how we care for our staff – is guided by this philosophy.
About the Role:
Based at our Head Office in Royal Oak, Auckland, this role reports to the Senior Brand Manager in our trans-Tasman brand team working for The Alternative Dairy Company which offers a range of plant-based barista milks designed and crafted exclusively for the café channel. As an integral part of the trans-Tasman brand team, you will contribute to formulating a unified brand strategy and the execution of domestic campaigns and tactics to achieve profitable growth.
As an integral part of our team, your key responsibilities will include the following:
- Design & delivery of standardised Point of Sale & key digital assets for the brand
- Oversight, planning and approval of digital activity, including websites and social media.
- Liaison with local distributor partners and marketing agencies in key markets for local programs, including sampling and retailer initiatives.
- Support for design & delivery of key trade shows & selling materials (new product presenters etc.)
- Sourcing & design of key GWP items
- Management and execution of NZ specific packaging projects
- Sales and Share Achievement – actual product value/share vs target/plan.
- Brand – create, innovate, execute, influence.
- Promotion Performance – effectiveness vs expectation
- Project Management – delivered on time, in budget and objectives met.
- Research projects to support marketing campaigns and strategy.
- Trans-Tasman travel may be required.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have the following skills and knowledge:
- A University degree with a major in Marketing
- FMCG marketing experience, ideally within the Foodservice channel
- Exposure to a variety of marketing techniques
- Experience in media and promotional campaign implementation and management would be an advantage
- All applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.