Assistant Management Accountant
- Berkeley Vale, Central Coast location
- Perm full time role – Hybrid work option by arrangement.
- Positive and highly reputable company values and culture
This role will assist the management accounting function, providing the financial support required for managers to make informed business decisions and to effectively manage their area of responsibility.
- Assist in the preparation of business cases, model development, tenders and ad-hoc business analysis in order to facilitate the making of appropriate and informed business decisions.
- Assist in building an understanding of our Key Competitors Financial Statements.
- Assist in delivering the initiatives that are required for an effective Integrated Business Planning process.
- Assist in developing the modelling required for building 3 – 5-year projections.
- Leverage your relationships and use of your appropriate interpersonal skills in interacting with others to build trusted relationships.
- Utilise your curiosity to ask questions to understand business drivers and needs.
Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business/Commerce with a major in accounting.
- Completing or desire to complete CPA, CA or equivalent qualification.
- Previous experience preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Strong customer focus and team orientation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
Sanitarium believes in the potential of every Australian to live well. That’s why everything we do – from the foods we create, to our role in the community and how we care and develop our staff – is guided by this philosophy. We are Australian owned, and we are also proud to produce some of Australia’s’ most loved products from the favourite Aussie breakfast cereal Weet-Bix, to the nutritious on-the-go liquid breakfast drink UP&GO and the category leader in non-dairy milks, So Good. Not only do we have great products, but we have great teams behind them. We love what we do, we’re constantly evolving and, where there’s a chance to learn or try something new, we roll up our sleeves. There’s never a dull moment! We are an organisation driven by our mission, vision, and values.
At Sanitarium we acknowledge that for us to be truly successful and sustainable our people, our values and our philosophy need to be at the forefront of what we do. We are passionate about fostering an environment in which you can flourish and grow, where you feel valued and know that you can make a difference.
- Half-day Fridays
- Access to a range of workplace health and wellbeing initiatives
- Salary sacrifice options
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Study assistance to support role requirements.
- Staff store and canteen
- Opportunity to contribute to community initiatives.
How to Apply:
The selection process will include interviews, online and functional testing as well as police, medical and reference checking. When you click “Apply”, you will be directed to the Sanitarium Careers webpage to complete your application.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.