- Permanent full-time
- Base hourly rate of $43.77 + shift loading
- Great opportunity to work with a great company
We’re Australian owned and we are proud to produce some of this country’s most loved products. Play an instrumental role in maintaining the reliability and continuity of our factory that creates one of Australia’s most iconic cereals, Weet-Bix.
If have a background in manufacturing or want to learn about food manufacturing, then this role may be right for you. We are looking for qualified electricians a willingness to learn within a team environment.
The successful applicant will demonstrate proven knowledge, skills, attention to detail and be an effective communicator in a team environment.
You will be required to work a 6 week rotating roster day, afternoon, day, afternoon, night, night.
The successful candidate(s) will:
- Have relevant qualifications in the Electrical Trade.
- Have experience within the manufacturing industry. (preferred)
- Be able to work independently and proactively on preventive maintenance schedules, attend breakdowns or other assigned tasks.
- Be competent in diagnosing faults, production breakdowns, production start-ups and operating settings and using PLC programming systems.
- Be competent in servicing and maintaining industrial equipment
- Be familiar with and able to use computerised Maintenance System
- Communicate with management in relation to equipment and maintenance issues
- Have a Boiler Operating qualification or willing to obtain it
- A strong understanding of the importants of safety on a manufacturing site.
- Have a forklift licence or willing to obtain it.
- Have current LVR/CPR
- Access to Sanitarium Store and discounts.
- Support to obtain Boiler Operator Qualification and Forklift licence if required
never work a Friday night.
- Ongoing training and development
- Onsite parking
If you are a team player, feel you have the right skills and experience and looking for a role that you can provide value to the business than this maybe a role for you!
We are an organisation driven by our mission and values. If you share our passion for what we do and our products, this is a great opportunity.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate that they have the legal right to work in Australia.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.