Warehouse & Inventory Coordinator
- Are you passionate about continuous improvement?
- Would you consider yourself investigative by nature?
- Do you have exceptional attention to detail?
At Sanitarium Health Food Company, we are a passionate group of people who believe in the potential of every Kiwi to live well. The potential to be healthy – physically and mentally. The potential to be happy. And we believe this starts with simple, good nutrition because what you feed your body and your mind; changes the way you feel. That is why everything we do – from the foods we create to our role in the community and how we care for our staff – is guided by this philosophy.
About the Role:
We are looking for a highly organised Warehouse & Inventory Coordinator who has a passion for continuous improvement and driving optimal cost outcomes to join our experienced and supportive logistics and warehousing team. This role has a focus on optimal cost outcomes in inventory management and inter-DC deployment through planning, organising, directing, managing, and evaluating policies and processes responsible for finished goods inventory across the Sanitarium network.
As an integral part of our team, your key responsibilities will include the following:
- Working with planning and scheduling teams to ensure warehouse capacities are managed on a “best for Sanitarium” basis
- Ensuring accurate data and stock movements are reflected in our Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Inventory control and stock management
- Managing the process for non-conforming products, damaged goods, credits, product recalls and withdrawals
- Resolving supply, quality, service, and invoicing issues
- Assisting in the integration of new products or processes
Providing positive leadership and driving a continuous improvement and safety culture
To be successful in this role, you will need to be a creative problem solver, able to hit the ground running, and demonstrate the following:
- Highly developed numeracy and literacy skills
- Good attention to detail
- Previous inventory/warehousing experience
- Able to investigate and determine root causes
- Strong computer skills in MS Office and WMS
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel
- SAP experience preferred
- Strong people and food safety focus
Applications close Thursday 28th September 2023. However, we will look over applications as they are received and may move forward with suitable applicants before the closing date.
All applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.